Friday, January 13, 2012

It's BYOC (Bring Your Own Crazy)

Straight from Drazil's Blog it's BYOC where we answer 5 questions to get to know each other and give our blogging brains a break.

No theme today – just massively random!

1. Do you have a favorite traditional “birthday meal”? If yes – what is it and what is the meaning behind it?

Our tradition is to go out for your birthday and you pick the restaurant.  I usually pick Red Lobster and get seafood.

2. If you’ve lost weight, has your style changed since you lost weight? Or what's your dream purchase when you do lose weight/hit goal?

I haven't lost enough for my style to change yet but I do plan to buy skinny jeans and wear knee high boots with them when I hit my goal weight.

3. Pick one question of the following two to answer: Who is your favorite Muppet and why? Or who is your favorite Smurf and why?
I'm going to steal Drazil's answers:

Screw it – I’m answering both. What’s the smurf’s name that eats all the time and never ever gets fat? He’s constantly baking and making those cute cupcakes and never once does he so much as gain an ounce. That’s MY smurf.

And of course I love Miss Piggy for believing that she is the most beautiful, wanted sex symbol on this Earth and for never giving up on trying to land Kermit BUT I also really love the little shrimp that never talks and Mr. Beaker. Or wait – is Mr. Beaker the name of the shrimp? I can’t remember.

4. When you buy a lotion or after bath spray or body spray or candle (not perfume) – what’s the “flavor” you always find yourself loving the most?

I'm drawn to berry smells like mulberry.

5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in real life and in blogland.

Real life has been status quo.  I'm still getting better from my massive cold and have the cough from hell but feeling better.

Blogland has been fine.  I've picked up a couple of new followers (waving hello) so that's exciting.

2 comments:

Marti said...

I wish I was like Miss Piggy--such confidence.

LotusBee said...

This post is good enough to make somebody understand this amazing thing, and I’m sure everyone will appreciate this interesting things
how to reduce waist fat